Monday, January 10, 2011

Spring has sprung

This is my creation for the publication at ATC Quarterly, the theme: *Spring has sprung*.

I stamped the Crafty Individual image twice on DP, on which I had applied a layer of Gesso. I heat embossed the image and cut out the window frame from one print. 

I added some lace, a picture I had taken in our garden some years ago and glued the frames to the inside of the window.

A dragon fly in copper, just to make it more lively :)




Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Wie cool! Sogar mit Gardine!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schön daß bei dir den Frühling bereits angefangen hat!! Auch hier hast du wieder den richtigen Stempel verwendet! LG, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not a card; it's art! And you should frame this; its stunning!

    ReplyDelete