Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Green eyes .....

..... looking right into my heart!

Yeah! My layout was published in the latest issue of the Scrap Art Magazine, the one and only magazine here in Germany for the scrappers. 

Thanks so much Andrea and Jana for publishing some of my creations once again!

I was inspired by one of the design team members Thilo who created a layout quite similar and had his certain way of describing the "making of". I was hooked immediately.
I love the funny way he puts it down in words.

I must mention that I had two people ask me when I would finish this .... grmpf .....


2 comments:

  1. :D Da ist für Deine Verhältnisse eben ungewöhnlich viel Whitespace! Mir gefällt es aber trotzdem ;-) oder gerade deswegen?
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRATULIERE LIEBE MAJO!! Wie schön für dich, darfst du ruhig stolz drauf sein!! In deinem neuen LO bekommt die kleine Katze jetzt alle Aufmerksamkeit, da wird sie sich auch unheimlich freuen ;-) Viele liebe und sonnige Grüßen, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete