Sunday, October 27, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 ;)

Improvisation is everything!

This time I didn't have anything for the "Tags of 2013" by Tim Holtz but the Distress paint and a tag. Not the dies, the glitter, the stars, oh I just realized I did have the stamps also ;)

So I cut my frame in a different way and embossed it with "Metal Magic", it's a very special embossing powder, well, not really a powder, it's more like gravel. I heat embossed a piece of CS with WOW White Pearl and punched my stars. The bird and the cat are well known, aren't they?

Not my most favorite creation but still a tag ;)



2 comments:

  1. Du darfst ja aber ruhig sehr zufrieden sein mit deinem Tag liebe Majo, die Farben sind ausgesprochen schön! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allein wegen Deines Einfallsreichtums solltest Du zufrieden sein! Ich find´s klasse!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete