Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Cards for me ♥

Looky looky, I got so spoiled for my birthday this year.

Sorry for the delayed post, but things ran out of my hands ... :(

 From my sweet friend Ira .... she spoiled me so much :)

 Martina, with her typical very vintage look .... and a beautiful stamp

 Rosie with a stamp on my card she knew I drooled for ....

And finally my American Sweetheart Vickie with an amazing CAS card for me!

Thanks so much girls, this really means a lot to me, especially since I wasn't able to celebrate at all this year ♥

3 comments:

  1. Schöne Post hast Du bekommen, liebe Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiice! A not-so-very-amazing, but kind of cute anyway-card (very belated) is in the mail from Norway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich bin froh dass du deine Post gut bekommen hast, liebe Majo und freue mich mit dir über deine Karten und Geschenke, geniesse sie! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete