Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Spring ♥

I'd like to show you some home decor using the fabulous Flower Stamps *Bold & Beautiful* as well as the tiny heart from the set *Think again*.


I used this tray for my last years Christmas decoration and decided to just turn it around and make it ready for Spring :) We love to light candles even in Summer, so this will be a much used decoration around our house.

I cut the cubes from card stock and stamped the flowers randomly along with the little heart. I used Ranger Distress Inks *Bundles Sage*, *Victorian Velvet*, *Mustard Seed* and *Dried Marigold* along with a black Distress Marker using the spritzer.


I glued the little boxes together.

I had also cut some flowers to add on top, but somehow it didn't feel right, I wanted the beautiful stamped flowers to be the main design. I just added hemp twine with a little button.



Here are some close ups, I will add some chocolate eggs during Easter time.

 

Happy crafting!

You can find all the stamps I have used right here at the Rubber Dance shop!

2 comments:

  1. Was für eine total tolle Idee, deine Osterdeko ist supergut gelungen, es ist immer schön den Frühling im Haus zu haben! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Osterdeko, liebe Majo! Die Schachteln sind ganz bezaubernd!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete