Saturday, March 4, 2017

I am part of the team at the Craft Stamper Magazine ♥

I'm a bit without words .....

I am honored to tell you that I'm part of the talented team at the Craft Stamper Magazine Inspiration Blog.

I have been a subscriber of the fabulous paper for a long time, joined many of the challenges on the blog and in the magazine and always dreamed of being part of the team.

Now is the time and I look forward to a wonderful time among the lovely gals in the group. They have been giving me such a warm welcome, I felt at home right away.

A big *THANK YOU* to Trish for having me

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Das ist ja richtig toll Majo!
    Spitze!
    Ich freu mich sehr für Dich!
    Ich wünsche Dir ganz, viel Spaß mit dieser neuen aufregenden Dt Arbeit!

    Ich freu mich schon auf Deine Werke für die Zeitschrift!

    Bussi
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete