Saturday, December 9, 2017

#99 - "V" Is For VEGAN

It is, isn't it?

Oh my, these sistahs (Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers)
 really crack me up sometimes, I mean my lovely teamies (Not that anyone thinks I'm as crazy as they are 😝)

Me, the very well behaved decided to go CAS with the challenge, I  hope you all like it ....


Sistah Lee has come up with yet another amazing Mood board for us and of course for you ....... Chapeau Sistah!


Hop on over and join our fun, get the snark out! You have 2 weeks to participate!

Happy Crafting ♥


5 comments:

  1. Oh sis, that cat looks just how I feel right now! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet cat - I feel so sorry for him! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cat, he is such a sad sack, great card and super sentiment, one which I feel some weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card sistah, I can kinda empathize with that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love challenges! My idea of a traditional holiday - the right way to do it - goes back to the days when gift-giving meant sharing homemade things: hand-knit sweaters, carved wooden toys, smoked meats and the like.

    I'd add canvas prints featuring art like yours. These artworks will make every guest feel right at home. Robert from Parrot Print Canvas >> https://www.parrotprintcanvas.com/

    ReplyDelete